With Valentine’s Day just a few short weeks away, it is not too soon to start looking into floral gifts for your special someone. Instead of rushing to the grocery store to find a generic bouquet, do something different this year by preordering your Valentine’s Day bouquet. Making your flower plans in advance will save a great deal of time and stress!
There are a variety of options to choose from to celebrate the one you love:
Love is Eternal
Our Love is Eternal bouquet is one of our more mellow Valentine’s Day arrangements. The bouquet uses ivory roses, pink and white stargazer lilies, and white anemones to create a sweet look. This particular arrangement also has bells of Ireland, snapdragons, hydrangeas, and peach hypericum. Overall, this bouquet is the sweetest!
The Embraceable You arrangement is in the same family as the Our Love is Eternal bouquet but pops more with even more color. This particular bouquet uses shades of pink to make its statement, featuring hot pink hydrangeas, light pink lilies, hot pink roses, pink tulips, pink gerbera daisies, and more! Pink shades wrap all throughout this gift and are perfect for an arrangement named for a warm hug.
The Charismatic Crimson arrangement takes a page from the Embraceable You bouquet, but instead uses vibrant shades of red instead of pink, to say “I Love You.” This statement features roses, gerberas, carnations, spray roses, and alstroemeria to create a bold and vivid statement. This is an excellent piece for romantic gestures – after all, red is the color of love.
Red Roses and Wispy White Accent Flowers
Speaking of red roses, you can never go wrong with a traditional Valentine’s Day bouquet. Our team can create a custom arrangement of red roses, dressed up with accenting white waxflowers, silver eucalyptus, and leather leaf. This statement piece bouquet is sure to make an impression they won’t soon forget!
After ordering your Valentine’s Day bouquet from Coles Flowers, try planning a romantic night to share with your significant other.
Here are a few tips for planning the evening:
- Instead of going out to a busy restaurant, spend the night inside.
- Create a romantic vibe in your home by using candles, scattering rose petals and playing soft music.
- If you feel confident in your cooking skills, prepare a meal, and incorporate some of their favorite foods. There are a variety of options for preparing a romantic meal, but if you really want to take it up a notch, consider incorporating a few
- If you’d rather skip the meal prep, use a private catering service instead.
- You can set the dinner table with a romantic centerpiece bouquet and taper candles.
- After dinner, nestle up with your loved one and watch a romantic film, or you can head out for a nightcap and dessert!
With these simple tips, you can plan the perfect night of romance for your loved one this Valentine’s Day!